Friday, March 30, 2012

A bit of a Winge

soo i dont really know what to post about today ...but as of monday i will be 27 weeks pregnant!!! ......and this week ive been soo over being pregnant :( lol tired sick sore cant sleep a 24hour karate class in my uterus not fun so ive decided to winge a bit lol here goes..........





i miss sleeping in the same bed cuddled with aaron


im now sleeping in a reclining chair next to the bed...not the same :(
i miss nice clothes without bands or extenders or mountains of fabric




looks comfy...kinda for a while.....but dont make you feel sexy on your fat days


i miss pretty undies that match

not undies that ride up your bum or sag or are ridiculously high or low in the front...and just plain ugly




i really really miss pretty shoes...all i can wear is thongs or slippers yuck




i even kinda miss being able to see my feet... definitely miss being able to paint my toenails as they have chipped ind i now have hobo feet lol


miss going out whether it be dinner and a movie with aaron or girls night out



this is me nightly :/


i really am over feeling like a turtle on its back which will only get worse till they come out

but most of all i miss being able to BEND!!!!!!


lol if you got through all that wingeing and are still reading WOW good for you
that being said there are a few things i like about being pregnant shocking i know lol
i like feeling and seeing the babies move   (when its nice gentle movements lol)
i love seeing them grow from one ultrasound to the next
i love buying them stuff lol and then organising it
i love how excited aaron is and how well he is taking all this
and i love teasing my dad that he will be babysitting all the time :)



so heres a question for everyone out there whose had or is having babies...
what did you love and hate about being pregnant?



till next time xoxo








4 comments:

  1. I'm 35w3d preggo with twin boys and I love to feel them and wish they moved all the time so I didn't worry too. I hate the swelling! I hate that I now weigh more than my hubby. I hate complaining but its all I can do sometimes. I love knowing I have an ultrasound tomorrow so I can see our boys. Its really hard to look at my belly and picture two 5lb babies in there. I'm so so so ready to hug and kiss them but more excited to see my husband get to experience them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, twins?? That's nuts! I was uncomfortable with one inside of me, so I can only imagine. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratsss! Congrats on your blog too. How fun! you are almost there with the babies!
    I just had my girl 2 months ago :)
    Come say hi and follow back!
    Xo
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have twins and I don't miss anything about being pregnant!! It was such a miserable experience for me. My morning sickness never ended and I was chasing a 1 year old around who thought it was funny to see mommy run.

    And then I delivered my twins at 30 weeks and I would have killed to be uncomfortable and sick again. Hang in there it'll be over before you know it. OK that's a lie, it will feel like an eternity but you want to keep those little ones in as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete